skip to content

International Students



For information on fees, refer to the Undergraduate Study or Graduate Admissions webpages.

You will need to prove that you can finance yourself for the entire course. If you need a student visa to study, be aware that the University's living expenses are higher than the UK Home Office's requirement. You should not expect to support yourself by working as the University has restrictions on working during studies. If you are bringing dependants to Cambridge, you must first obtain consent of your College and supply evidence of having the extra financial support required.

Financial Support

There are various sources of financial support available to help towards your costs at Cambridge. These include: